Beauty Review feat Glossier Body Hero
This is a big week you guys! It is my best friends wedding week and I am so excited to travel up to Baltimore aka Charm City to celebrate with one of my favorite couples! That being said, I am doing my own makeup for the big day and while I was packing my makeup bag, I decided toto share with you a review of some beauty products I've received and used lately!
1. Glossier Body Hero: Emily Weiss always lures me in with a Glossier product launch and this Body Hero duo launch was no different. I ordered the Body Hero Daily Oil Wash and Daily Perfecting Cream the day they came out and was happy to find them arrive over the weekend. Each product is packed full of yummy ingredients. The Daily Oil Wash has coconut, olive, sunflower seed, and meadowfoam oils.
The Daily Perfecting Cream is thick and creamy and leaves a glow on your skin that makes you want to carry it around everywhere! I will be honest and say I can live without the cleanser but I can not see myself going without the Daily Perfecting Cream anytime soon. The light neroli/citrus scent is something from the heavens! Have you guys tried either of the Body Hero products?
2. Browfood Aqua Brow Powder & Pencil Duo: I received this in a Voxbox and I have NOT stopped using it since. I have been growing my brows out and this brow powder has helped transform them from natural to bold. This powdery product is buildable and somehow creates a soft look versus leaving harsh lines like some brow products tend to do. I highly recommend this stuff!
3. Oribe Nail Lacquer: WIth a high dollar price point, I was immediately curious about this Oribe Nail Polish deal. I ordered lavender smoke determined to make it my signature nail polish (which is still in the works by the way....) but, after using it, I will say it is a great product. It will easily last a week with no chip and is free of parabens and formaldehyde. Your nails need love too!
4. Kate Somerville Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer: I am as picky as they come when it comes to moisturizers I put on my face. I am a La Mer junkie and have been for years but that hasn't stopped me from trying other stuff. I have been using this Kate Somerville Exfolikate Moisturizer in the mornings for the past couple weeks and I have been thrilled with it! I love the way it looks under makeup and it has helped even my skin tone. This Kate Somerville product is formulated without parabens and sulfates and has pineapple, pumpkin, and papaya enzymes to help renew skin cells through exfoliation! How cool, right?
5. Makeup Forever Artist Face Color Highlight Powder : I have been using the blush, sculpting, and highlighting powder in this artist face color line from Makeup Forever and I am obsessed with the highlighting powder. It creates such a subtle highlight with little shimmer that I have been swapping it out for my setting powder. I love the long-lasting finish of this super fine powder and how it sits on my skin! It creates a natural canvas that is A+ in my book! There are 34 shades (ranging from matte, shimmer, and pearl) of Artists Face Color and you can mix and match them however you please in their magnetic compacts!
Artist Face Color’s unique formula features atomized pigments, which provide intense color payoff while blending and diffusing for a natural, long-lasting finish. The super-fine powder melts into skin while also seamlessly layering for a natural, result. Available in matte, shimmer, and pearl finishes across 34 shades, Artist Face Color provides endless ways to enhance and define your features for your desired result.